We just sold the Carpet Court in Stones Corner!
HOT Business SOLD -
In the heart of the action
Oakshield is pleased to announce that we have sold this exceptional business located in the highly sought-after suburb of Stones Corner.
Enquire about this listing:
Business Executive Summary
Asking price: $575,000 plus SAV
The Business: Carpet Court, Stones Corner, Brisbane
- turnover more than $3.0M on average for the last 17 years
- Exceptionally good customer service
- Amazingly clean and well-run operation.
- Constant advertising arranged by Carpet Court head office.
- Special warehouse/ cutting room underway.
- Superior location in the hearth of Stones Corner which is booming.
- Currently is running under Management with significant return.
- Strong focus on Carpets, timber, and vinyl with selective range in every type.
- Portfolio of long-standing clientele – more than nearly 2 decades.
- Constant growth and highly profitable.
- Long established and highly reputable business running from the same area, supporting very strong relationship with the customers including in the commercial and building segment of the market.
- Constant and steady increase of the sales turnover and profitability of the business and securing the future of the business by ensuring the traffic flow so that the success of the business is secured by a balanced mixed of clientele and larger product range.
- The seller will be prepared to stay on for up to 1 month as part of the condition of sale. The current Manager who has been with the business from the first day until now plus 2 sales personnel that can remain in the business if needed.
Exceptional facility in a premier location.
The Business Location
52 Old Cleveland Road is located within the precinct of Stones Corner.
The commercial precinct near the old Stones Corner Hotel is the most well-known feature of Stones Corner.
Stones Corner’s eating strip is one of the main drivers. The infrastructure has been revitalised, resulting in a fresh mix of restaurants, pubs, and boutique shops. This region is planned to be developed into an interesting ‘urban village’ with a mix of apartments, workplaces, stores, cafes and public spaces during the next 20 years. The Eastern Corridor Neighbourhood Plan, which was created in collaboration with the local community, provides opportunities for growth in the area.
Key benefits of the location include
- The business is close to Wee Hur’s $1 billion* student housing/retail complex, stage one of which was finished in 2018 and plans for phases 2–5 have been submitted.
- Stones Corner will benefit from nearly $6 billion* in current and proposed infrastructure improvements (Cross River Rail and Brisbane Metro), as well as its closeness to the major stadium for the 2032 Olympic Games, ‘The Gabba.’
- Only 5 km from Brisbane’s CBD
- Less than 800 m from the Pacific Motorway and 8 km to the Gateway Motorway.
- Less than 1 km to Princess Alexandra Hospital, Mater Hospital and Greenslopes Private Hospital.
The Sale Process
SALE DETAILS: This business is offered For Sale via Expression of Interest.
DUE DILIGENCE: Upon request, interested parties will be provided with a comprehensive due diligence package.
ENQUIRIES: All offers are to be submitted to the following Oakshield representatives:
Norman Emanouel, 0403 047 031, email@example.com
INSPECTIONS: All inspections are to be made by prior arrangements through the marketing agents from Oakshield.
Need some help with property investing?
Let’s discuss your needs today!