We just sold the Stones Corner commercial property!
Oakshield is pleased to announce that we have sold this exceptional offering located in the highly sought-after suburb of Stones Corner. This property provides an exceptional opportunity with corporate quality office accommodation.
This modern complex presents an ideal opportunity for any prospective investor looking for a strong and secure tenant.
Total Land size: 450sqm
Parish: Coorparoo, Brisbane
Description: This prime property comprised of approximately 400 sqm located in one of the most sought-after suburb of Stones Corner
Let Lettable Area:
- Ground Floor 200 sqm
- First Floor 200 sqm
- Total: 400 sqm
- The building has been enjoying 2 tenants for more than 2 decades and has no fear to look forward to leases of 5 years plus 5 years of
- The building is free-standing with no body corporate fees and charges.
- On the street level, this Showroom has been known as an icon for more than 20 years.
- On the first floor, another long-term tenant for more than 20 years is willing to sign up for the same type of lease.
Exceptional facility in a premier location.
HOT ROI - Exceptional income: $132,000 gross ($120,000 net)
- Corner Stone Location
- 400 sqm corporate quality accommodation
- High Exposure – substantial foot traffic
- Stable tenants for over 20 years
- Ample staff amenity including shower
- Three (3) designated car parks at the rear, plus on-street parking
- Central location approximately 5km* of the Brisbane CBD
- Moments to Greenslopes Private, Princess Alexandra and Mater Hospitals
- 50* metres to Stones Corner Inner City Busway Station
52 Old Cleveland Road is located within the precinct of Stones Corner.
The commercial precinct near the old Stones Corner Hotel is the most well-known feature of Stones Corner.
Stones Corner’s eating strip is one of the main drivers. The infrastructure has been revitalised, resulting in a fresh mix of restaurants, pubs, and boutique shops. This region is planned to be developed into an interesting ‘urban village’ with a mix of apartments, workplaces, stores, cafes and public spaces during the next 20 years. The Eastern Corridor Neighbourhood Plan, which was created in collaboration with the local community, provides opportunities for growth in the area.
Key benefits of the location include
- The Property is close to Wee Hur’s $1 billion* student housing/retail complex, stage one of which was finished in 2018 and plans for phases 2–5 have been submitted.
- Stones Corner will benefit from nearly $6 billion* in current and proposed infrastructure improvements (Cross River Rail and Brisbane Metro), as well as its closeness to the major stadium for the 2032 Olympic Games, ‘The Gabba.’
- Only 5 km from Brisbane’s CBD
- Less than 800 m from the Pacific Motorway and 8 km to the Gateway Motorway.
- Less than 1 km to Princess Alexandra Hospital, Mater Hospital and Greenslopes Private Hospital.
The Sale Process
SALE DETAILS: This property is offered For Sale via Expression of Interest.
DUE DILIGENCE: Upon request, interested parties will be provided with a comprehensive due diligence package.
ENQUIRIES: All offers are to be submitted to the following Oakshield representatives:
Norman Emanouel, 0403 047 031, email@example.com
INSPECTIONS: All inspections are to be made by prior arrangements through the marketing agents from Oakshield.
Need some help with property investing?
Let’s discuss your needs today!